Wednesday 25 May 2016

Eurovision Champions League

So it's now been 11 days since the final and I'm still showing signs of PED.

I've decided to make my own EUROVISION CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

Basically, I've chosen my top four songs from the last 12 years - this goes back to 2005. From this, I've devised two semi finals of 24 songs each. Only 10 songs will qualify to make a grand final of 20 songs.

Usual rules apply, you can vote for 10 songs, awarding 12 points through to 1 point. Just click on the links below each semi, or send me a message with your faves. Come find me on Twitter too @eurovchris

Semi Final One -


  • Birds
  • A Million Voices
  • No Degree of Separation
  • Sound of Silence
  • Always
  • Quedate Conmigo
  • Believe
  • So Lucky
  • Rhythm Inside
  • My Number One
  • Calm After The Storm
  • Molitva
  • My Heart Is Yours
  • Nor Par
  • Everything
  • Apricot Stone
  • Hold Me
  • Madness of Love
  • Dancing Lasha Tumbai
  • Coming Home
  • Nije Ljubav Stvar
  • Oro
  • Tornero
  • Boonika Bata Doba


Semi-Final Two - 


  • Unsubstantial Blues
  • Children of the Universe
  • New Tomorrow
  • Angel
  • Water
  • Popular
  • Golden Boy
  • Satellite
  • Secret Combination
  • Qele Qele
  • Lautar
  • Only Teardrops
  • Fairytale
  • Rise Like A Phoenix
  • The War Is Not Over
  • Eg A Lif
  • Lejla
  • Euphoria
  • Love Injected
  • Allez Ola Ole
  • Jai Cherche
  • If Love Was A Crime
  • Hard Rock Hallelujah
  • Randajad


You have a couple of days to vote in each semi-final!


Europe, start voting now!


With Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment